Buddy seat cup holder in between seats

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splitstop63

Reaction score
I read on the late bay there’s a guy over here who makes a buddy type seat fits in between seats looks like it holds 2 drinks?? Every one over there singing your praises the Qulity of them is lovely Sir I’m going to be after one in a few weeks just need to see what colour floor I go with or colour the wood turns out when I kit the van in the next few weeks kind regards and thanks in advance Nick

I have one and it’s great , it was made by the guys on here but that was several years ago and I’m not sure if they still make them. Mine has a padded seat also, then it can be used as an occasional middle seat when not on a public highway of course and it comes out as an extra stool at camp. Useful to keep certain things out of the public gaze if you know what I mean.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, another vote from me :mrgreen:

Thejinx tgats where I’m going I reckon they look lovely as said handy for a seat out side the van I’m going to get one off them cheers 🍻

Latest posts