• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bumper trim

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:arrow: fronts....http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=8275" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:arrow: rears....join the Q :wink: US spec splitty ones maybe easier for you????

hi lowspokes, welcoe to EB 8)

i have a set of fronts, eurospec, as per that post link, i think your probably looking for the US style? custom and commercial used to stock them but there supplier stopped making them i think. You can get the eurospec trims here but its expensive.

how much you what for the front sets i've been trying too look for some for a long time and cant find
anything here in the states, i would like a good pair nothing too beat up, we can talk about price and shipping thanks

theres a full set of US spec trim forsale in the Parts section that might be more to what you want... i think you would have trouble finding the rear trim to match the ones i have, they seem to be uber rare.

Latest posts