Bus Generator for iPod/iPhone/iPad

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How hard would this be to adapt to Android? :roll:
I have no idea about software....just I don't own Apple products.

Looks good all the same though! '72 ftw! 8) :p

Loxy said:
Graham L said:
Looks great, presume there will be a non crossover version of the early, rather than the one with the toaster slots in it :lol: :lol:

It was the most popular year? ;)

Come on Loxy they may have built the most in 1972 but that doesn't make it the most popular, remember in those days it was build what you can build with very little built to order and people would buy what the dealer had.

Its like the beetle I saw at Live & Dubbin last year, the original owner complained as he had been sold the old model rather than the new one, the old one was an oval, the new one wasn't. What a difference that makes today, same with a crosser I suppose :lol: :lol: :lol:

(only joking mate)

Graham L said:
Loxy said:
Graham L said:
Looks great, presume there will be a non crossover version of the early, rather than the one with the toaster slots in it :lol: :lol:

It was the most popular year? ;)

Come on Loxy they may have built the most in 1972 but that doesn't make it the most popular, remember in those days it was build what you can build with very little built to order and people would buy what the dealer had.

Its like the beetle I saw at Live & Dubbin last year, the original owner complained as he had been sold the old model rather than the new one, the old one was an oval, the new one wasn't. What a difference that makes today, same with a crosser I suppose :lol: :lol: :lol:

(only joking mate)

That's it I'm going over to thelatebay.com, they'll want me over there! ;)
Least I don't have to go far now :lol: