Bus meets in Hampshire?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres an LTV meet in Bracknell on Sunday, just a few of us in the car park of South Hill Park....

What time shall I be there? Come from 12.30pm until it's too dark to see!

Where is it? South Hill Park Arts Centre, Bracknell

And how do I find that? You can find directions here. 8)

Woo! Thanks guys for all your responses. Hope to see you all at some meets soon then. Possibly a southsea cruise too sometime. Hope to pick up the van tomorrow - complete with new roof. :D

Devon camping for me this weekend - enjoy the sun everyone! :wink:

Yeah there seems to be a few of us in the Fareham area, i'm in Bishops waltham a few miles north of Fareham, and One of my mates lives in between Portchester and Fareham with a 71 Danbury, another mate lives in Eastleigh with his splitty, we should have a bus meet somewhere down this way.

PS Rachel, was nice to meet you, and hope your door handle is still working well now :wink:

Hey matey! Yes it's still schweet thanks.

Got my roof sorted too....was a nightmare and totally wish I had waited n come to you instead, live n learn eh.

I went away to Dorset this weekend which was cool, dunno if we can get enough people to do a cruise maybe next weekend?

Glad you got the roof sorted Rachel and that my handy work (excuse the pun :roll: ) is cool.

Yeah i'm not going to be able to meet up for a couple of weeks as it's probably going to take that long to get my registration through and plates made.

But after that we should set up a date and get a cruise together, ideally on a weekend that no shows are on would be good.

Rachel said:
Cool, sounds like a plan to me for sure.

Started work on that Split of yours yet? :wink:

Yeah :D it passed it's MOT on thursday morning, so just got the dreaded DVLA visit to sort through now :roll: it'll all be worth it in the end though 8)

ex-2cv-er said:
Danbury Doug said:
The Hants VWOC meet up monthly at the Empress of Blandings, just outside Cadnam...not too much of a stretch for you Doug :wink:

Cheers Caroline! Yes, that'd be cool! Very handy indeed for me!

A cruise sounds good too! I've always wanted to take part in one of them! :D

We're planning to meet up this Sunday at about 2:30ish in the Southampton Airport parkway train station car park http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Southampton+Airport+Parkway+Rail+Station,+******+Kingdom&sll=50.949451,-1.364622&sspn=0.025847,0.052872&ie=UTF8&cd=2&geocode=0,50.950810,-1.363100&ll=50.951074,-1.363099&spn=0.006462,0.013218&z=16&iwloc=addr for a short cruise to the White Swan at Mansbridge http://www.pub-explorer.com/hampshire/pub/whiteswanwestend.htm

All are welcome even if you're dubless at the mo just come along, it would be good to put names to faces or something.

There's a thread here about it http://www.volkszone.co.uk/VZi/showthread.php?t=467205 to see some more peeps coming along.

Just seen this thread, I am in Hedge End near Southampton. I bought a '71 Dormer back in March in a poor mechanical state - the engine blew on the way home from picking it up! Still it was totally rust free, so every cloud... :roll:

Anyway, it now has a new engine and has been fully resprayed in Turkis Green / Cloud White and is looking pretty sweet. 8) It should be on the road early August, so i'd be up for some sort of Camper jamboree meet then.... :mrgreen:

Latest posts