Bus Types 19-21st April 2013- Shropshire (Oswestry)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possibly a very stooped thing to say but I assume, having never been before , there are no electric hook ups here for camping? :msn4:

Should be heading up late on fri so another putting awning up in the dark show The forecast is looking good Just need to say a few prayers to the motorway god that there clear
See you all there guys

A_s_h, sorry no electric hook up so can be chilly of a nighttime unless you have heating in your bus. We have two small dogs who snuggle in with us to keep us warm. There is a bar with disco and another room with live bands so somewhere warm and dry to go of an evening.

I've made it home and van passed MOT so I am very very happy :)

That was a chilly one! Weather outside now is unbelievable. Prefect clear sunny skies and a hard frost.

See you all in the EB line up perhaps if I can get the family out of bed in time ;-)

Will be there Sunday now.....

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Dammit I'm working but great news you got her back
Look forward to the pics when they go up 8)

Mark

Is there still an early bay line up tomorrow?, planning to head up in the bus if the weather looks ok.
Send an email to the organisers a couple of days ago but heard nothing back.
Website says as long as you get there by 10 you can be in the special displays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark6455 said:
Dammit I'm working but great news you got her back
Look forward to the pics when they go up 8)

Mark

Cheers Mark....there will be pics posted of the show no doubt.....Olive will be in amongst there somewhere no doubt.

myvanway 69 said:
Mmm...Might be up for a day ticket just to see your bus Foz... 8)
And see fellow e'bayers of course! 8)

Be good to see you Paul....

Heading off in half hour....should be there for around 8am all being well.

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

yhasuduq.jpg

Cheeky pic of foz's bus

Latest posts