Buses at their best !!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davebug

Reaction score
Thought i'd share a few shots from our first "PROPER" camping trip.After the slog of the winter build,now starting to reap the rewards,we took a few days off work and decided on heading for Norfolk,headed for Wells Next The Sea,from other peoples recommendations,and was not dissapointed,really nice place,Stayed on pinewoods campsite,bit of a walk into the town but nothing serious,its sits virtually on the beach,and a pretty nice beach it is !!!backed by pine forest its amazing spot for just chillin,nice little town a few old pubs and the best fish n chip ever .Was great staying in the bus and awning was such a bonus,if you have any places you've stayed stick some shots up so we can get some ideas of where to head !!!
P1060119.jpg

P1060081.jpg

P1060094.jpg

P1060071.jpg

P1060092.jpg

P1060110.jpg

P1060109.jpg

P1060122.jpg

Matt_B said:
Great looking van, how low is it at the back and how?
Cheers bud,its two spline rear slamwerks 4" k&l front,rides well mate,bit choppy sometimes but thats the price ya pay i spose !!!! :D :D

hi there love the van!! i live bout 30 mins from wells and have just imported a cali import 68 bay just like this. could you tell me where you purchased the chrome belt trim round the centre of the van from?. cheers

looked like a fab trip, i love wells, and will deffinatly be heading that way, lots and often when my camper is finished, my other half lives near norwich, so as local as the coast gets to us :mrgreen:

Well done on the trip and liking the site you picked for camping, looks lush ;)

looks very nice - we were up that way a couple of weekends ago and it was really nice! Cant wait to go back up there with the bus and caravan later on this summer. I really cant get enough of looking at your bus too - my girlfriend actually said it "does funny things to her" which is saying a LOT!!!! :shock: :lol:

Beigebay1968 said:
hi there love the van!! i live bout 30 mins from wells and have just imported a cali import 68 bay just like this. could you tell me where you purchased the chrome belt trim round the centre of the van from?. cheers
Firstly your a lucky man living in that area,i love beaches and thats pretty much up there by any country standards bud !!Belt trim was from kieft n klok (stainless)and raflectors are home brewed cos could not find any i liked !!!! :D

Hi there
Your bus looks beautiful. Did you do the body/paint work or was it a local firm. I'm in Lincs, but the other side of the county, it's always good to know where you can get top work done!

Cheers

Dave

Dave'68 said:
Hi there
Your bus looks beautiful. Did you do the body/paint work or was it a local firm. I'm in Lincs, but the other side of the county, it's always good to know where you can get top work done!

Cheers

Dave
thanks again for the kind words mate,it was painted by a friend of mine who lives locally,but he said after painting mine he would never do another one,it half killed him,but time heals and money talks !!!!! :p

sod the fish and chips....
ive said it before and i'll say it again.... your bus feckin rocks!!!! one of my faves.....

just look at it!!!!!

P1060122.jpg

very well done..... that is one lush Bus... top marks... spot on!!

Lovin the beach.... looks like you could have been in the med.... so where exactly is it... as I may just have to pay it a visit in my Bus when done..... one day?

sweet lookin bus you g :D ot their, undertstated enough to look smart without too much goin on ....spot on

that place looks like it should be somewhere a lot warmer, i'll add it to my list of places to go once the vans complete

thanks for sharing both

Camperdan said:
very well done..... that is one lush Bus... top marks... spot on!!

Lovin the beach.... looks like you could have been in the med.... so where exactly is it... as I may just have to pay it a visit in my Bus when done..... one day?
Cheers camperdan and all on the nice comments,as for where it is its in north norfolk between hunstanton and cromer,and as for the beach its better than anything ive seen in the med ,goes on for miles,great if you love the outdoors bud !!!!! :) :)

I really like the look of that. Where did you get the numberplates from if you dont mind me asking?

Latest posts