Busfest ???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So,,,, what`s happening there peeps ??? Are you all too pissed to send us some piccies ??? Or can`t you remember how to do it :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Worth popping up tomoz ???

8DC937A7-02F8-4060-9A68-0339153D2A3D-5706-000008DA8CE1A012_zps8be8324f.jpg

Uploading some pics as I type this - waiting for my Indian takeaway to arrive!

sa3uje3u.jpg

Unfortunately not such a happy picture from Busfest. Got word of this via Facebook. I saw this bus prior to damage, and its immaculate. Then some fucking moron does this to it??

A very sad day for VW events as a whole!
Do we really have to sit with our buses the entire show for fear of this happening??

-------------------------------
Own a Bay?.......Feel the Love!!

Can't believe that someone can do that, let alone at a show...disgusting. Feel for the owner.

Some more slightly happier shots from a great show again...good to put some more faces to names!

sa3uje3u.jpg

Unfortunately not such a happy picture from Busfest. Got word of this via Facebook. I saw this bus prior to damage, and its immaculate. Then some fucking moron does this to it??

Just dont get it??!... :evil:

went down on Saturday met Mike202 and some other fellas from early bays.
picked up a westy window for £40 :D

nice talking to you Geordie you got a bargain there!

It was great to meet lots of folks from the forum and put faces to the buses. 8)

re damage- Can't believe anyone would do that to a bus at a show don't suppose there's any CCTV, like there is everywhere else in the UK.

:evil:

Foz said:
sa3uje3u.jpg

A very sad day for VW events as a whole!
Do we really have to sit with our buses the entire show for fear of this happening??

-------------------------------
Own a Bay?.......Feel the Love!!

:( :( :( it's disgusting that someone could even think of doing that :shock: I feel for the owner, saw some other disgruntled busfest goers postings on face book, that there had been a few thefts of flags etc too :cry:

myvanway 69 said:
sa3uje3u.jpg

Just dont get it??!... :evil:

WHY!?!?!? :evil: :evil: :evil: Surely everyone is there for the same reason? :?:

Unbelievably how someone can contemplate doing such an act of coward ness Man up the wanker that did this and face your maker

Latest posts