• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

busses have gone having a clear out!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69doublecab

Reaction score
Sold both my busses now so I no longer need this stuff, all prices plus postage or you can collect. Not doing any shows though, so it would be from Barnsley S.Yorks

Opening rear, not bad could do with a fettle Sold, Fixed front good but only one piece of glass £20pair.
7 wire indicator switch untested £40, original rear bulb holder £15, bent front bumper iron with tow £5
DSCF0278.jpg

Chromed over riders with new rubbers and spacer, chrome is coming away on one from being sat in my garage for years, mint condition would paint up lovely .£140
DSCF0281.jpg

DSCF0280.jpg

DSCF0279.jpg

bits and pieces, one good indicator one has a stone chip but useable £20pair. Other bits offers, you can see what there is. Headlight rims sold
DSCF0277.jpg

New sun visors with clips £40 inc postage
DSCF0267.jpg

how much do you want for the headlight surrounds ? are they the 3 scew type and what condition is the chrome in

cheers

I will take the rear opening windows if the frames are solid.,

Will not be able to collect for a couple of weeks but am happy to pay now if the frames are good.

I can pay you now via Paypal to secure & collect when back at home (chesterfield).

Cheers

G

Hi,

I will take the rear opening quarterlight frames if the frames are good and solid. Would require posting if ok?

Oh and the indicator stalk if for a 70 bay and working?

Let me know :)

Take care

dublicious said:
Hi,

I will take the rear opening quarterlight frames if the frames are good and solid. Would require posting if ok?

Oh and the indicator stalk if for a 70 bay and working?

Let me know :)

Take care
Not sure about the stalk, maybe some one on hear has a bit more knowledge. If mr B doesn't want the windows there yours. One of the glass has bottom pivot missing though.
Cheers

Valentine Won said:
The clear indicater lence what condition is it in :?:

cheers shaun
Hi Shaun, the clear lens is just a standard one withe the amber insert popped out, it has a stone chip on it other one is mint though.
Cheers

hi if the deluxe walkthrough pads have no rips i will have em ;)

let me know

chris

Hi 69doublecab

Can I take the 'Original sunvisors, one has a small split where the tape mark is, also with clips £15'

Would need them posting if that is ok?

PM sent

Cheers Adam

69doublecab said:
Valentine Won said:
The clear indicater lence what condition is it in :?:

cheers shaun
Hi Shaun, the clear lens is just a standard one withe the amber insert popped out, it has a stone chip on it other one is mint though.
Cheers
Hi, now you say about the lence i can see it now :roll:
i thought it was one lence by its self
i will pass cheers mate ;)

shaun

Latest posts