BVF

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windsurfer

Reaction score
Anyone going? I feel I should considering I live 2 miles away but the weather's nott looking good. :mrgreen:

Shall definately make a day trip, would be good to see so fellow EBers :shock:

I'll be there in the wifes bug, hopefully doing the show and shine

Keep an eye out for this, complete with bike :)
P1012085.jpg

i will be there from friday :) hope it doesnt rain but will still make a good weekend of it!see you later windsurfer :mrgreen:

Im planning to go on saturday only(not had time to sort out camping stuff) 1st proper run in 8 years,so hope all goes well,not to far.Look out for beige 1968 devon caravette (poob day parking)

Probably not as we are off to Camperjam next week so need to do a few things on the van. Not doing Vanfest this year either!! Cornwall Jamboree looks to be the main one for us.

AxlFoley said:
I'll be there in the wifes bug, hopefully doing the show and shine

Keep an eye out for this, complete with bike :)
P1012085.jpg

Dude where did you get the eyelids on your bug from??

AxlFoley said:
ebay, last year sometime.

Can you remember if this was from the UK or overseas, i have seen them on there from over seas but was a bit worried about ordering them

Thanks

It was a UK company, I wouldent be to worried about getting them from overseas, just pay with paypal, its safe then. be carefull though there are lots of different ones, if you notice, mine are quite subtle, some pertrude a lot heigher from the car, and they dont always look like the photo they use.

AxlFoley said:
It was a UK company, I wouldent be to worried about getting them from overseas, just pay with paypal, its safe then. be carefull though there are lots of different ones, if you notice, mine are quite subtle, some pertrude a lot heigher from the car, and they dont always look like the photo they use.

Thanks any details you may be able to find out would be great

Latest posts