cab door seals

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefo1970

Reaction score
Just a note to say anyone going to fit new cab doors seals after a resto to buy them from Liam at Custom & Commercial, I bought slightly cheaper ones last year from another trusted VW retailer for my van and found I could never ever shut the doors properly no matter how much I messed around with hinges etc, So I decided to buy some from C & C which fit absolutely perfect! and which are far better German quality so dont waste your cash on cheap nasty ones!

:)

made that mistake once. Always German for me the repro are indeed plop! :lol:

yep have to agree, the ones from C&C are definately the dogs. I am never going to try and save money when it comes to seals as you just dont get the correct fit with the cheaper ones.

Cheers for the headsup, all my door seals need replacing at the moment (curse that Californian sunshine :roll: ) will speak to C&C about them :D

Is it original VW parts, or from another manufacturer? If so, can you give me the manufacturer's name? Perhaps they sell it overhere too :wink:

Thanks!

Latest posts