Camperjam 2017

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Booking is open for Camperjam 2017

Remember we have a club camping area and also an Early Bay line up display on Saturday that is always awesome! 8)

Memorial trophy for the Early Bay choice on the Saturday, and then the regular show and shine is held on the Sunday.

https://www.camperjam.com/

Whilst we are not doing anything formal re 50 Anniversary it would be great to see a good turn out on the Saturday :)
If you are wanting to also do show n shine I strongly advise pre booking online as Bays Class is filling up early this year for some reason!
looking fwd to seeing you and your buses
David

1dub said:
Do we need to book for the line up ?

No, just roll up on Saturday morning. The more the merrier.

Matsui132 said:
Do you know were the club camping will be this year as last year the pitch was quite far away?

Hi Matt,

I think I mentioned it to you last year but there was a bit of confusion over where we could camp resulting in us Earlies being split up. In previous years we've camped in the VIP area at the back of the SSVC but last year we were sent up the hill to what was an Early Bay area but it's a bit of a trek and not such a nice spot. I'm assuming the VIP area is still open to us (anyone know for sure?) so just explain to the staff and head on in to the VIP.

See you there [emoji106],

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markevo30 said:
Matsui132 said:
Do you know were the club camping will be this year as last year the pitch was quite far away?

Hi Matt,

I think I mentioned it to you last year but there was a bit of confusion over where we could camp resulting in us Earlies being split up. In previous years we've camped in the VIP area at the back of the SSVC but last year we were sent up the hill to what was an Early Bay area but it's a bit of a trek and not such a nice spot. I'm assuming the VIP area is still open to us (anyone know for sure?) so just explain to the staff and head on in to the VIP.

See you there [emoji106],

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i just came on here to say about the same thing. would be nice to have everyone camping together this year. the people directing the traffic didn't seem to know where the "early bay club" were camping. Be nice if someone could confirm where we will be.

Any news on the club camping area this year guys? wasnt great last year looking at the overflowing toilets! Would be nice if we were futher down in the VIP area. :)

Hopefully David Eccles will see this post and let us all know, maybe someone could drop him a message regarding it although im guessing he is probably busy sorting things at the moment.

Just insist to the staff that your in the ssvc area, I did this last year and the lad just waved me through, then if we all go towards the back we can all camp together, I won't get there till late so see you all there

Good news everyone - EB will be back down with SSVC / VIP area this year after some serious lobbying from me! We are also looking at the feasibility of putting the toilet cabin at the back not on front by the road. I will be in the area when gates open and buses start rolling in so will liaise with first arrivals about an area together for you if one not marked out.

Its this weekend! :D

Please remember, the EB Camping is adjacent to the SSVC and VIP Camping and is a thing! Make sure the stewards don't mistakenly punt you off, politely of course, the staff there are all top notch :)

Early Bay display is Saturday from 'morning' onwards. Please just come on down and join in, no reservation needed, the more the merrier.

Location is printed on the show guide map in centre of programme saying Early Bay/ SSVC / VIP so all should be good ....

Latest posts