Camperjam 2017

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great line up. Thanks so much to everyone, really appreciated :)

Well done to Scottie :D

Was a good line up and a good show all but my electrical problem which took a lot of sunday from me but I would like to thank you guys for support in lending me parts to test unfortunately the problem could not be solved at the weekend including the recovery mechanic with his sonic screwdriver and the bus and eriba had to be recovered
but this morning with a clear head it took me 15 mins to solve the problem or should I say 2 problems, the electronic ignition was faulty and the ignition feed was breaking down, I did replace both of these but just not at the same time

Anyway thanks again to everybody even Nick for giving me a warm can of carlsberg :lol: but special thanks to Justin (creationblue) for staying with me the longest (hope you didn't get in trouble with the mrs) you were a great help bud and a top bloke, next time I see you I think I owe you a couple of beers

Cheers
Lee

1dub said:
Was a good line up and a good show all but my electrical problem which took a lot of sunday from me but I would like to thank you guys for support in lending me parts to test unfortunately the problem could not be solved at the weekend including the recovery mechanic with his sonic screwdriver and the bus and eriba had to be recovered
but this morning with a clear head it took me 15 mins to solve the problem or should I say 2 problems, the electronic ignition was faulty and the ignition feed was breaking down, I did replace both of these but just not at the same time

Anyway thanks again to everybody even Nick for giving me a warm can of carlsberg :lol: but special thanks to Justin (creationblue) for staying with me the longest (hope you didn't get in trouble with the mrs) you were a great help bud and a top bloke, next time I see you I think I owe you a couple of beers

Cheers
Lee

Glad you sorted it mate, I blame the heat and Saturday nights alcohol intake :D

Latest posts