Camperjam - Early Bay Line Up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We would have been trading but despite confirming the plot by email in April and waiting for them to issue a stand number they notified me by email last week that I don't have a trade stand this year, so giving it a miss.

Supported the show for the last 2 years as a trader but not impressed with the attitude and now they won't respond to my emails.

Graham L said:
We would have been trading but despite confirming the plot by email in April and waiting for them to issue a stand number they notified me by email last week that I don't have a trade stand this year, so giving it a miss.

Supported the show for the last 2 years as a trader but not impressed with the attitude and now they won't respond to my emails.

Hi Graham

We got in touch with you several months ago offering you a free trade stand out of courtesy, as you had a bad experience last year. However - you advised that you were unsure what you wanted to do and since then we have never received a booking form from you confirming this free space. We certainly do not have an email from you confirming this booking either, yet even so - a booking form is the only means of guaranteeing your plot with us.

You were in contact with Wendy here just yesterday by email and there were no problems at all? If there is an email we have not responded to - please send it again as we can't find anything from you since then? Or even better - just call us today on 01244 881895 ext 305.

Shelley
Event Manager

Shelley, I've sent you 2 emails.

Mr Brightside said:
So who is in the line up so far ?

I may be a day visitor so won't be displaying :( . I too am interested to know who is in the line up though :D .

All comers welcome in the line up , no need to reserve a spot or pre register, just roll up
In your early and be part of it. The more the merrier :) This show we are allowed pretty much as much space as we need so no limit on numbers.

Nice one Nugsy. Early Bay line ups are never about show and shine , just letting folk see them all .... people love to check out 'real' vans :D

Clem said:
Nice one Nugsy. Early Bay line ups are never about show and shine , just letting folk see them all .... people love to check out 'real' vans :D
My van may be shiny, but its still real...........;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mr Brightside said:
Clem said:
My van may be shiny, but its still real...........;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

8)

Tickets arrived yesterday. Looking forward to this, just hope the weather is ok. 8)

Tickets arrived last night. We are all really looking forward to it.......newbies :D

I'll be there clem not.sure if.I'll.make.the.line-up.though
Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

is it just turn up in our early and we can join. we have tickets etc, just like to be in the line up :lol:

I only live round the corner from pod so will pop up on the sat
Never really bothered with line ups or show part as always full of camping gear so will look to join you guys

Latest posts