Camperjam - Early Bay Line Up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the early bay line up is a display...so all varieties of early bays are welcome, stock, custom, well loved or show condition mint!
There is a trophy for one bus in the display but its not done like the show n shine...its in memory of my son in law who just used to love getting out in his bus and using it with the family....
moving to Sat does mean anyone who wants to tale part in the show n shine on Sunday can now do so (best if you book this bit though!)
be nice if you confirm if displaying on sat with Clem but basically come on down to show area around 12 and we'll park you up!
David

Now I've replaced the clutch cable I can start looking forward to camperjam :D Just need to give the bus a good wash on Friday and then we'll be there Friday evening. Looking forward to it after missing last years

Myself and the family will be there but not in my bus :-( still engineless

I'll wander by the EB camping area and say hi.

i am hoping this show will reignite my enthusiasm for my bus that i have lost...

On the brightside if anyone gets stuck and needs a tow give me a call as i will be in the family wagon.

J.

We will be there, a spur of the moment descision, but looking forward to it, see you there!

Proxy predictive text sorry all

Pete

just getting my final bits of Danbury interior sorted, curtains in, wiring still to sort and i'll be in the display Saturday ....go easy :lol:

You ready to sell that Metro plate frame yet Clem? :mrgreen: :roll: :roll: :mrgreen:

There are just a few camping plots still available for this weekend ... weather predicted to be very good too 8)

Get in now :)

Clem said:
There are just a few camping plots still available for this weekend ... weather predicted to be very good too 8)

Get in now :)

All sold out now. Remember, there is no weekend camping available at the gate.

Latest posts