Camperjam ticket immoral seller

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Eccles

Reaction score
if anyone knows a Ebay seller called 71Baybus or sees his ebay ad for Camperjam VIP tickets for £500, be warned...
Those tickets will be have been supplied to him for FREE in return for something he has done and VIP tickets are not for general sale. How he can in all conscience sell them at all, let alone for that price when he was given them is something I am at a loss to understand ... anyone with any morals would return them or give them to a friend in my world.

Its not the mark up that concerns me, that happens all the time to all sorts of events and always has...its the fact they were allocated to him COMPLIMENTARY at no cost at all....as a special thank you for something and in an area not available to most. To then try to make a lot money out of a goodwill gesture, instead of simply passing them on to someone who wants them is what I don't like personally....
Two other complimentary ticket holders who had tickets via me and who cant come at last minute have simply asked if they can find a good home for them and do someone a favour...which they then did.
I don't know who this this person is, he was not someone on my comp list, which was based on things people are putting back into the show itself,...if I did I'd be telling him this to his face.
So, if you are reading this 71 baybus EB seller ... do the right thing and GIVE them to someone.

Looking at the history, he's recently sold another set of tickets ... for £260!

:?

Latest posts