Camping, Cheddar, Ocktoberfest.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I `m 90% certain (almost) that I`ll have the bus mobile ish for the Ocktoberfest :p And now I`m faced with the where you gonna camp situation as I left it too late to get tickets. Anybody know of any of the other local sites ? what they`re like, power, etc etc. Or if you have any good ideas :?: , or even crap ones for that matter :shock: . I`ll even park up under a syncro if I can :msn4:
So the roof panel is finally welded on, just a couple of little repairs to do on that (rust holes) a bit of rubbing down (lots) to get some primer into the window frames and a bit of paint, fix the alternater (left earth lead on while migging) rope on a pop top, slap some windows in, puts some doors on, get some seats in of some description, clean out some of the grinding dust and off we go. 8) 8) 8) As our little furry friend says " SIMPLES " :lol:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, The personification of simple :p :roll: ;)

If anyone is going going from around Portsmouth we'll be meeting up at the Morrison's car park on the Eastern Road at 9:00am if you're interested in a convoy.

Latest posts