• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Camping Trailer

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who?1

Reaction score
We have used this trailer for the past four or five years and tow it behind our bus. It pulls really well and I hardly noticed it was there, even when full, but since buying the Eriba Puck we no longer need it.

As you can see we managed to fit the awning and poles, chairs, gas bottle, kids waterproofs, BBQ stuff etc.

It took a while to find it as it is lockable and waterproof meaning I felt safe leaving the bus at service stations etc. Canvas tops just put me right off as two seconds and somebody can be in. At least with this one they would be struggling to get access and go for the trailer next door..or that's what I thought..

I have added the new light board and nearly new tyres. I have also fitted the padlock on the hitch so it can be locked onto the tow bar.
Really light and surprisingly tardis like!!..
The rubber mud flaps shown are not included.
Two claspes need replacing, but the lock holds it shut.
I would love to keep it but we just don't have the room and I need the funds putting towards a bigger engine for the Bay.

£200 ono located in Taunton, Somerset. I will be going to Stanford Hall and can bring it if I get a firm offer.

Latest posts