Can Anyone Recommend A Gazebo

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd1984

Reaction score
Guys can anyone recommend the above. When we go to shows we normally use a gazebo but in a drunken state at big bang I broke it trying to do a superman through it! The one before was just a metal frame with a kind of plastic cover, with legs that peg into the ground. I dont want to spend big on this but dont want something that will fall apart at the first sign of wind.

Cheers

Try go- outdoors they've get Coleman ones and if you ask I bet they'll put one up for you to look at.

Matt, I've got one of the Coleman Event Shelters which as many know has been a great success at a few shows :)

I think it was about £120 but has been well worth the money.

It was up at Big Bang. I like it ad it's a bit different to the normal ones :)

http://www.greatoutdoorsdirect.co.uk/p-4808-gelert-bourne-summer-screen-house-2010.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ive got one of these above.

good thing with these compared to the garden type gazebo is they dont blow away in the wind and there waterproof

only used it 3 times and is in perfect condition.we have since bought an awning so no longer use it,if your interested £70

I got this cheap one from Argos, its on special at the moment, only £39.99.
It comes with 2 sides for extra shelter. We used it last weekend on the coast whilst camping, it got quite windy at times and was still standing the next morning.
2956b6b0.jpg

Hi Matt, what about one of them sun shade type ones that attach to the gutter of the van, and then just two poles to put up and guide ropes (easy peasy) they look pretty smart and there's no chance of it blowing away, i think crede 999 on here has one and there is some pictures of it somewhere, (dunno cost though maybe pricey?)

..................kev

I have a coleman event shelter and its great, you do need to keep handy a load of cable ties as the hooks that hold the flysheet down are shit! but a good cable tie works much better :mrgreen:

Thanks for the options guys, im looking for something pretty cheap. Just hoping it'll stay up in a bit of wind.

Latest posts