Can anyone tell me what interior this is???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ched

Reaction score
Bought this van on the week end and pick it up in two weeks. It was full of rubbish so never really looked at the interior, Can anyone tell me if its original and if so what it is?? Iv looked all over the net and cannot seem to see the exact same.
Any help will be rewarded with praise :D

01012006423.jpg

looks like a devon to me ,70,71 bus :?: needs a wipe with a damp cloth :lol: If thats a cooler on the right cooker sink behind its devon

It's a 72 cross over. Cooker on the left and I think the sink on the right, big cuboard in the rear and storage above rear window? There was far to much junk in the way for a proper look and I was to busy looking at rust.
I thought it was devon but Iv not seen one with white side panels in any pics?
Why do you think converted panel Freezzr? Im new n not got a clue :lol:

Defo used to be a panel van (look at the rubbers they are "sticking out" from the body work and not recessed as if they should be if the windows were original.

Pretty sure thats a Devon interior from a 71 bus put in your panel. 8)

Johnny will know as he is the Devon expert :mrgreen:

That's right, you can see it's a converted Panel by looking at the windowrubbers on the rear side windows and sometimes the sliding door is also a converted Paneldoor. They cut the metal out of the sides in windowshapes and put windows in.
I would recommend to close em all up and make it back into a panel... I have also got a converted panel and just welded in an original windowframe to mount the louvre window in, hell of a job if you ask me...

I have a Devon moonraker interior and mine is and early Devon see below. Late 72 had new Devon look, and it looks like the late devon interior.

mine -
P8021194.jpg

P8021195.jpg

This might help - http://www.devonmoonraker.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oh, defo panel coversion with pop out window rubbers!!!

Great web site Biscuit, Exactly what I was looking for.....High Five!
Your interior is Lush, I want!

Defo a panel van....Really obvious now you point it out! Dooohhh. Good job I like panel vans :lol:

The interior looks a bit like a 78 ish Devon Sundowner but Im starting to think its homebrew!

Time to do some pondering weld in the window holes or graft in the top half of me mates scrap high light......Hmmmmmmmmmm

could be genuine devon,if you bought a new panel no purcase tax,take it to devons and they fitted the windows etc then you paid less tax :!:

Going to collect it around the 15th so I can get a better Idea then.....will post a few more pics then.
Cheers for all the help everyone, I like this forum already :D

Im pretty sure its a homebrew interior based on a devon layout. and biscuit, i wish my moonraker looked like that!!

Latest posts