can we have partners in chrome

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott wilson

Reaction score
back at the top please???????? at the end of the day the deluxe model was top of the spec list and should be so here non?
jeez as if i haven`t got better things to stress about :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

what does a man from bedford know about sea fishing???
took me a year of pestering and badgering to join...the true members only seem to meet at shows ;)

is there a club for "ive got a bus that is 50% schofield panels" :oops: doesnt quite have the ring does it? i'll get my coat. :(

Sorry, but crossdressers & dormies should be at the top :shock:

scott wilson said:
what does a man from bedford know about sea fishing???
took me a year of pestering and badgering to join...the true members only seem to meet at shows ;)
Been fishing for about 5 years, its my special release from the daly grind.
I go to the headland (Near the Headland hotel?) when im down your way.
Theres a dissused RNLI station there and one evning at dusk i was the only person there fishing. Every time i looked over my shoulder i thought i was seeing someone at the window. So i left and only fish there early in the mornings now :mrgreen: .
The rest of the time its Brighton marina(Next session is 30th Dec).

Well il start my year of pestering now then 8) .
Its a very worthy cause. As the Deluxe is clearly a better model than all the other models you can get :mrgreen:
Probably wont see any use of it next year, taking a year out from the scene next year. Still be doin forums but no camping.

Rich

Just thought I'd dig out these pics of the first Partners in Chrome lineup at Vanfest back in 2006. This display predates even earlybay.com so we should be right up there at the very top. Beat that panels, westies and the rest!

For the record the red van is baron's, Dunc's is the cream one, mine the maroon and the ultra low and apparently rapid burnt orange van is Kev's.

DSCN2145Large.jpg

DSCN2140Large.jpg

Ahh ! That is a nice line up...Kev, that colour is cool !!! :D ..Is there any laquer over that ?... especially dig the colour of

your bumper !! 8) ...But surely there should be more vans to add to this line up now ???

Oh I'm torn, Deluxes are the Biz but i do love a commercial :mrgreen:

Personally i think unless your sitting there in your own tyre smoke you shouldn't be at the top ;) :lol:

faux said:
My bus is a FAUX Deluxe........am I in? :mrgreen:

I have a pseudo faux deluxe ;) .........grill trim is in the lounge, rear bumper trim is on the landing, front badge in the buddy seat in the back........

....can i join? :mrgreen:

Latest posts