• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Car Roller - Setup up for Early Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_troupster

Reaction score
I've nearly finished with this so will be ready for the next person in a couple of weeks! I got it off ebay nearly five months ago for £250. I modified the mountings to work with an early bay, however the mounting could be redone to suit any car as necessary. It's very well built and has been suberb for my needs! I have been using without engine/doors/interior in, but 2 of us having been jumping in and out of the van and hasnt seemed to falter one bit.

I think it's very good value for that so £250 is what i'd like back. You'll have to collect from Preston in at least a large estate car. I just struggled to get the pair into the back of a Mk3 Golf...

Some pics...

picture.php

picture.php

It'll allow you to comfortably work from this...

picture.php

To this :D

picture.php

£250 No offers, collection only

I should also point out that this is alot sterdier than others available. The majority is contructed of 2" angle iron of about quarter inch thickness. It is bloody heavy and will require 2 people to lift each section comfortably into a car.

Jim

£250 - that is a bargain :mrgreen:

Not got £250 though so bump ;)

Will you take a couple of hundred dude?

Can collect first thing this sat if that suits otherwise will have to be the following weekend

Let me know,

Cheers,

Tony - 07816 514 899

PS: left my mobile on my desk in work this evening so wont pick up any calls/texts until the morning!

Please let me know if sale falls through, otherwise I will take it for the full £250! :msn4:

Latest posts