• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Carb - Solex 34 PICT 3 x2 £25

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Just fitted a new carb, so have my old spares for sale. Gen Solex 34 PICT 3 carbs. One is complete, the other i have took the top off, think everything is there, but one has the return spring casting broken. and no solenoid. The one with the broken spring bit looks quite clean, and probably not really old. Dont recall them leaking petrol from the spindle? Always handy to keep spares!!

Looking for £25 for the pair.

DSC00235.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

Cheers!

Alistair

Hello you have better pics?

which ones complete as i read it the one with the top off is incomplete yet the complete one appears to be missing the spring bracket....

is there enough there to make a complet carb?

Hi!

Sorry, the pics ended being sent upside down! :roll: Can take some more if you like. Yes, the one with the broken bit is complete, and the cleaner and probably "better" one, the other one has the screws for the top, but no solenoid, and is AFAIK not missing anything. Easy option would be use the incomplete carbs top which is only the choke gubbins onto the newer looking carb. IIRC the newer carb had a refurb kit on it, as i bought it as a spare - but it must have been damaged in the post, i unpacked it, found the broken spring bit, and just never got around to making a good one from both.

HTH,

Alistair

Latest posts