Carb Tuning - London Area

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olance

Reaction score
Hi All

Anyone know of a carb tuning place near to London. Southern Carbs have moved and don't do it anymore.

Cheers

If you are looking for a rolling road, then I don't know of one. If you want a place that will set-up your van like no other, I would highly advise a visit to Auto Techniks in Epsom. My van was like a different van after they looked at it. Them and t2d I have been very happy with.

Speak to Chris at Torque of the Devil in Uxbridge. Top man - had my bus on their rolling road to check air/fuel ratio's with the nitrous system.....he's very knowledgable :D

The phone number for Auto Tecknics seems to be out of order - is there any chance they have gone under or do you have a new one by any chance?

Torque of the Devil is the alternative, although the other side of London which is never great!

Cheers

Autotechniks get my recomendation too! They moved a year or so ago to Epsom Downs!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autotechniks-Type-2-Performance/110083145937" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Check out what they are up to on their facebook page!

Latest posts