Carfest South ANY BUS WELCOME

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishpete

Reaction score
I have been tasked with getting a few busses together for a lineup at Carfest South this year. It's from 22 - 25 August and is a great weekend away. The downside is that they want 7 buses and I've already got 3 early bays going and a T4 so ideally I'd love anyone with a T25 or splitty to join us.

Anyone interested please drop me a line at [email protected] with a pic of what you're running and I'll see what I can do.

There are only 3 places left so I won't be able to fit everyone but I thought I'd ask you guys first just in case. The cost will be roughly £200 for camping and festival entry for 2 which would need paying pretty soon. It's a lot of cash but a treat for any car nut and far better than any VW show IMHO :msn4:

Cheers, Pete :D

Can vouch for this show, it is the best show by far I have ever been to!

The entry price seems a lot, but what you get for your money is unbelievable value. This show sells out within minutes every year, its that popular, so this is a real gifted opportunity to be able to get in through the back door so to speak.

Brilliant for kids too with entertainment tents, fair, air show, music concerts throughout the weekend, as well as a fantastic car show, with some of the best motors you'll ever lay eyes on. The food stalls are incredible, with every variety of food you could imagine...top quality too!

Fancy chatting to and having a pic with Chris Evans? He comes round personaĺly to view all the cars on show, sign autographs etc. Last year the vw campers stand was one of the most popular stands there. Needless to say they're back by popular demand for this year!

A momento from my visit last year. Highly recommended!!

ju3y9e2a.jpg

I tried to get tickets and would still love to go with the Mrs, but our bus is a bit sheddy, so certainly no show piece as it stands!

All paid up, cant wait now!....not done South before, so a new adventure! And this time I want a pic of Chris Evans sat in the drivers seat of Olive 8)

Would really like to do this show but the dates just don't work for me I am afraid. :(

If a similar appeal goes out in respect of Carfest North (1-3 August) I'd be front of the queue. :D

Latest posts