changing dormobile bed

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nesquik

Reaction score
Hi all,

We want to change our dormobile bed as when its up there's not much headspace. Is it possible to drop the bed down and still keep furniture, the bed sits on top of fridge when up.
I would show with photos but STILL can't work it out ( div)
Many thanks
Noob :?

You do realise dont you that the Dormobile bed is designed for the feet to be toward the back of the van - thats why the seat base slopes slightly up when on the table....

To post your pics, follow Easy's advice:

First of all set up an account with someone like http://photobucket.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

its quick and free, remember to ensure its not open to the public if your gonna keep personal stuff on there.

once thats done upload your pics (to that site)

start your early bay thread and at the point you want to paste a pic go back to photobucket or other picture hosting site, highlight your pic, and below you will see a list of urls'. Copy the image one in whatever fashion you prefer (ctrl and C etc..) It will start and end[img] or similar. It is these handles that enable the browser to convert it to a pic.

return to the thread and paste again with the option of your choice (ctrl and V by way of example)

finish thread preview amend and submit

BTW - we always sleep with feet against the back of the van, ours is a Devon. :D

I know that its easier sleeping with legs towards back, I just think that with a lower bed when the wife is feeling a bit chilly its easier to warm her up ;) wink wink nudge nudge :)

Latest posts