chav scum, if only they knew.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If theyre sitting on theyre puters putting down Merc Vans with Porsche wheels on im guessing they are running out of vehicles to put down???

Bellends the lot of em!!!

Rich

I'm failing to see the issue here? He's taken some photos, not cut your brake lines.

And you've got the whole ratty thing going on, surely the point of that is to piss people off, which you appear to have done on that forum?

If you can't take a joke don't drive one and all that.

If it makes you feel better go into my readers rides thread and laugh at my jap crap daily. It looks like the bastard child of postman pat's van and a smeg fridge.

I think the issue is that they're a bunch of nasty cunts who know roughly where JTH lives and might have an idea that he may have other nice stuff tucked away.

Couldn't see any evidence of that, until his post on here where he confirmed it was parked near his house!

They are a bunch of children on the internet, if they want to nick his gear they wouldn't post stuff on a public forum beforehand!

Think about all the vans you can find on google streetview, or simply by driving past, surely easier to get one of them instead of taking a punt on one that might be in one of the nearby garages?

ProfessorWheeto said:
I'm failing to see the issue here? He's taken some photos, not cut your brake lines.

And you've got the whole ratty thing going on, surely the point of that is to piss people off, which you appear to have done on that forum?

If it makes you feel better go into my readers rides thread and laugh at my jap crap daily. It looks like the bastard child of postman pat's van and a smeg fridge.

I hereby anointeth you ProfessorBarry, go forth and bastardize! :lol:

those guys are so thick on that forum they cant see the irony.

ProfessorWheeto said:

i only wanted a cheap reliable van that was cheap to insure as its a minibus, and i swopped for a car i didnt need . so i didnt set out to piss people of i jus twanted a van, the piont that it pisses my neighbour off is just a total bit of luck.

i dont mind peeps looking a vehicles, but when they are all over it and even looking inside, thats a bit naughty isnt it esp cumming back also.

jth

ProfessorWheeto said:

its not ratty its just a piece of shit, simple. a reliable piece of shit at that.

jth

i think the purpose of my existantance is to piss peeps off, i seem to do it with ease too.

I think attributing the forum to CHAVs is actually doing CHAVs a bit of a disservice, who are mostly just victims of their circumstances. Not sure what breed of Neanderthal these Barry's are but wouldn't like to run into one. Nasty. :(

i still find it utterly hilarious that someone in a hyundai would point the finger and laugh at a Merc. If only they knew John, but, they seem to despise those involved in the VW scene just as much reading a little deeper.

Surely if it was just a beaten up workhorse it'd be standard height with proper commercial tyres for carrying weight?

And what was the point in the wall paper on the bonnet?

There has been effort made to change the way it looks, rather than just working it into the ground.

There does seem to be some anti VW feeling on there but that is probably due to the scene getting more and more snobby?

These twats are sad little specimen! Specimen, love that word!
At least they're not driving by and screaming, "scrap it" or "why don't you burn it?", when your lying underneath doing a spot of routine maintenance! That's what some poisonous old c@nt does round my way!
I just give him the bird as he disappears off in his worthless vauxhall.
Gets my blood up at the time, but you have to laugh about it really.
Keep on it John!

ProfessorWheeto said:
Surely if it was just a beaten up workhorse it'd be standard height with proper commercial tyres for carrying weight?

And what was the point in the wall paper on the bonnet?

There has been effort made to change the way it looks, rather than just working it into the ground.

There does seem to be some anti VW feeling on there but that is probably due to the scene getting more and more snobby?

i didnt do nowt to it apart from replace the bonnet to white as was a cheap fix,
airide was on it already as the wheels nd as said i swoped for a vehicle i didnt need, if it were a transit id have swopped for that, its just a van thats cheap to insure as its a minibus and it can haul mega loads with the airide to boot if its full in the back just raise it up , win win,

not quite sure where this thread is going anymore, :roll:

im off to get a pink r32 (bodykitted 1.4)with 22" rims and a duck tape rear spioler and then ill hang around to social club car parc lookin for my mrs right!

bollox to that ill go to the pub instead.

John

Let me know if you want to sell the vito, I'll buy it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I HATE chavs! My manor is full of them now, all gobby bastards! Funny thing is, their 'well hard' in a group, get 1 on their own and they show how big of a coward they really are. Modern society eh?

john the horse said:
thanks same back at ya for selling that sc!

jth

I've not sold it mate, still sitting in my barn having a rest :lol:

Latest posts