Chrome wipers and arms?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merlot

Reaction score
Why is it your wipers only pack up when it raining :lol: Having to strip out the whole lot I thought I would replace with Chrome, can anyone tell me if you can get camper ones off the shelf, or do wipers from a different vehicle have to be used ?????? There for a 71 westy.
many thanks.

Custom and commercial do stainless chromed arms but I'll let you find out how much they are for your self :shock: they do look nice though!!!!!

thanks for info, the cost is quite high but it sounds like the finish will last, just didn't want rust spots after 6 months,
hope to meet some of you at the brighton breeze
cheers

Evenstar3019 said:
Silly Question Alert!

I've often considered chrome wipers however I was concerned that the sun would reflect off them loads and cause a problem when driving?

Ever had that problem?

Er, No, well based on the limited driving I have done with mine, but no, not been a problem with sun reflection on the stainless ones.

HTH

G

I have the C&C ones and they are very good indeedy! 8)

easy said:

Sometimes you remember a thread posted on EB from a long time ago ....

Finally got round to buying a pair from C&C at the Volksworld show yesterday as they had a much better show price ... sure hope they last as long as everyone else's have as my partner thought I was daft buying them even at the show price :lol:

Thanks Easy for the original tip!

cotswoldiver said:
easy said:

Sometimes you remember a thread posted on EB from a long time ago ....

Finally got round to buying a pair from C&C at the Volksworld show yesterday as they had a much better show price ... sure hope they last as long as everyone else's have as my partner thought I was daft buying them even at the show price :lol:

Thanks Easy for the original tip!

Lol no worries dood! mine are still like a dream :mrgreen:

Latest posts