Classics on the prom - Bournemouth

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72nu-funk

Reaction score
The sun came out today so I popped down to classics on the prom with the bus and thought i'd share a few pictures with you all. Especially since there were more earlys and a couple of splits. Hope you don't mind :)

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

Thanks for the comments gents. The PA Cresta was a big tail light model too, very nice indeed.

Everyone should love a Nash Metropolitan 8)

Always a good afternoon out. I took my dormy down for the new years day line up. saw a couple of other buses there too.

It would be great to get a collection of early bays together for CCOTP at some point. Especially as its only five mins drive away for me.

Hey 72, your bus looks familiar, in fact pretty unique. Was yours the bus at vowo my mate Ricky left the customised horn push in?

Al

matt-me said:
Hey 72, your bus looks familiar, in fact pretty unique. Was yours the bus at vowo my mate Ricky left the customised horn push in?

Al

Hi Al, mine was the bus that Ricky dropped the customised horn push into yes. I was hoping to catch up with Ricky whilst I was there to say thank you in person but didn't have a number for him unfortunately.

James

Latest posts