• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clear out time again.(camperjam delivery)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
All sorts of stuff. (sold items removed)

Raleigh Stowaway folding bike. £80
P1000516.jpg

2 ring and grill camping cooker £10 (no regulator)
P1000757.jpg

More

T25 V.A.G/PEKA genuine towbar (same as westy) £150 ono
VWT25SwanNeckTowbar.jpg

Early bay wheel in vg condition £20
DSCF1309.jpg

Propane 2 ring cooker £10 (lid looks good with og patina) £10
P3220031.jpg

Not doing that show im affraid slammed. Come past your way quite often but as we know from the past timing is not always good. Will check the tread later when it stops raining. It was the spare in my bus so cant be sure with out looking.

clyde said:
oops missed that one. £10 and its yours.

Hi!

Ok, cool, are you going to any shows?, Not too sure when I am over Exeter way, PM me your number and i can ring you.

Failing that, you off to see Rich again anytime soon?

Will paypal you as a gift if you like, so that's one thing sorted?

Cheers!

Alistair

No worries mate number on its way. Im going to Taunton this morning if i can get hold of Axlfoley if your in that neck of the woods.

clyde said:
No worries mate number on its way. Im going to Taunton this morning if i can get hold of Axlfoley if your in that neck of the woods.

Hi!

Didn't see this post till i got home, i wasn't over that way, but may be 2 moz. Will ring you tomorrow and see what's what.
Will paypal now.
Oh, won't be going to Brizzle dude I'm afraid, will ring Rich 2 moz too and ask if he's going.

Cheers!

Alistair

Latest posts