• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete 1600 TP engine and gearbox -PENDING

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattp

Reaction score
As the title, this is not mine, it is being sold on behalf of a customer at the garage restoring my bus -I said I'd put an ad up here.

It is a 1600 TP engine, no end float, UK spec replacement carb. The gearbox is a 3 rib 1600. It is being sold as the owner is upgrading to a custom drivechain which is not aircooled so does not need any of this. It has been driven around the last 6 months and there are no issues with it, it really is install and drive. There is even a nice stainless exhaust included.

I have included a picture of the bus so you can see what it has come out of a nice clean US import; it was only removed this week.

I should also imagine there is a factory airbox and the front gearbox mount (where it bolts to the chassis) that could be included, I forgot to ask when I was up there checking on my bus.

The engine and box can be sold separately however this will not be broken up any further

The package is in Telford, they can fit it if you need or it can get put on a pallet. I've used this garage for a long time now and my personal experience of them is excellent, good work and honest guys

I would think it is best to contract the garage owner during normal weekday hours,

I believe this is now sold

Latest posts