• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Complete Front end lowering set up - Price reduced

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DubBGood2Me

Reaction score
So, after narrowing my front end and adding air suspension, I have the following for sale..............

Stock width rock solid adjustable front beam, 4 x trailing arms with recent ball joints, one pair of red Bugpack lowered shocks, one fixed and one adjustable tie rod (all less than 2000 miles with exception of beam).

All you need to lower the front of your bus. Just turn the rear a spline or two and instant lowering. Or add some horseshoes to reduce camber and retain comfort.

Came from my 69 bus.

My bus looked like this with above set up and horseshoes on the rear.

£350 plus postage.

Would prefer collection as these items are heavy. Last beam I posted was about £20 so guess the rest would be another £20. So that's £390 posted.

Too much?

Price reduced to £300 plus postage or your free to collect from County Durham.

May split if enough interest.

Davydomes said:
Hi, did the fact the "bump stops" have been removed not cause any issues with the MOT ?

Nope, not in the two MOT's my bus has had when it was fitted :roll:

Plus my narrowed beam doesn't have bump stops either?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Michael Sheppard said:
Hi do you know if this would would fit a RHD 71, I'm interested if it does.
Many thanks Michael.

Sorry won't fit a '71, bolt pattern is different.

No longer for sale as I'm planning on using it on my crew cab until I decide which route I'm going.

Latest posts