complete new window seals

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rev

Reaction score
In 3 weeks my 71 R/H westy is going in for a respray. The windows are coming out and many of the seals are shot anyway. I'll need to buy complete new set but I am unsure of who to use as a supplier as I know quality can fluctuate. Any help would be appreciated guys.

thx,

Daveg

I got mine from Schofields when my bus had a full respray and refurb.

They do a deal for the full set (every seal and rubber on the bus) including original quality door seals for about £450.

Hi,

I've just about finished installing my glass and just put the front screen in today.

I went with a full kit from C&C and I'm very happy with the quality and fit.
It was a very fair price aswell at £400. All German quality seals to.

I rebuilt my doors to and the felt channels etc are good aswell.

Take note of what's included though in a "full" seal kit as some suppliers have more/less seals included.

Hope This helps

Steve.

I got mine from A H Schofield weekend before last at the show, £395 for a full kit, i've fitted the windows over the weekend and they are perfect! I've had 'german quality' in the past and they are no different, except they are higher in price!! Will update once done the doors etc...

Oh, you can buy a cheaper kit but includes crap door seals, may aswel pay the little extra and get good ones IMO. :D

Thanks guys, this is exactly what I needed. Gonna have a look at each of the recommendations and you have given me a good start for a price. I'll keep you updated and post a pic when Ernie sparyed.

Latest posts