Cool Air annual sale day & Hayburner Magazine Launch!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nedfaux

Reaction score
All Welcome!

openday3.jpg

I'll drive all the way to Kent and buy some of your wares mate but first;

How good is the food? Juicy burgers? :)

Can I camp on your yard?

Will the Hayburner girlz be there?
:)

You won't get as many replies as your same posting did on latebay, those guys just have too much time on their hands whereas we're all out in our vans not on the forum all the time!

Well worth popping round I'd say, and hopefully there'll be a number of the local vans parked up outside, away from the teacbar mentioned on latebay by BigRich.

I'll be there I my bus makes it the three miles ;-) I might even be tempted to buy my drop spindles!

I was just plotting a visit to this with Harlequin! Good to see the bbq, will make use of that of course. Hopefully we can get a few vans along for a cuppa and a chat, anyone wanting to join us would be most welcome. Time to suit nearer the day.

I'm working til 09:30 am and was planning on popping straight down from there.

Think I'll be in the '55 and not the bay though as was going to go up to Santa Pod afterwards for the UK(Cal-look?) Drag Day.

a few of the 'paintscrapers' will be in attendance throughout the day :D
i'll be meeting Switch there about 10ish, i'll bring my own mug ;) :lol:

jon

Well done Coolair / Hayburners. Good to see Harlquin and the Droogs plus a couple of the paintscrapers. Have made use of the oil I bought to do an oilchange already.

Rich...that was a busy day, well done to all the guys
Ned... your mag rocks!!! your hard work paid off, good luck with the future issues
Mike....nice to meet you and thanks for the cuppa! now you've met a couple of us why not pop up to a meet and join the best club in the UK? ;)

CHEERS ALL. Jon 8)

Latest posts