cross-overs where are you

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wifes deluxe.
lola004.jpg

Heres Bruksy The Texan Westy ! :D built Jan 72,and rescued/ bought by me in July 94 and still being rescued to present day :D
bruksyelbosque003.jpg

2011pol022.jpg

bruksyelbosque001.jpg

0112002.jpg

Mine, monkeyvanwestybike give me your chrome bumbers - shiny :)

IMG_0433.jpg

Now a bit more narrow and bit more low

IMG_0670.jpg

Geeze said:
That looks a lot like ours when we first got it :D

Here is another lovely looking one in our colours, at K&Ks :D
(More pics by scrolling down in their Buses For Sale section http://www.kieftenklok.nl/uk/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; )

20120222094226_1.jpg

Mine is even more confused. It is a 72 k reg (august). It has the late tall rear lights, the early wrap around bumpers, but late high indicators.
Not sure if the guy who restored it before me, just bought a late front panel and fitted it, or, as I have read, a few 72 bays were made with high lights.

DSCF5496.jpg

DSCF5494.jpg

DSCF5439.jpg

That one has had a replacement front panel. The give away is the horizontal line that's below your number plate and above your bumper :)

That one has had a replacement front panel. The give away is the horizontal line that's below your number plate and above your bumper

Shame he put the wrong one on :(

It does not bother me too much, just not sure which club I line up with !!

It would cost a lot of money to correct. Maybe one day.

mi2itsdl said:
That one has had a replacement front panel. The give away is the horizontal line that's below your number plate and above your bumper

Shame he put the wrong one on :(

It does not bother me too much, just not sure which club I line up with !!

It would cost a lot of money to correct. Maybe one day.

Leave it as is, looks awesome brother. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Geeze said:
Danbury Doug said:
I think you may be surprised at just how many of us are out there. Although we are a 'one year only', remember that the greatest number of bays built, year by year, was the '72 model! :D
Edit: Loxy beat me to it!

Here is my baby! :D

Picture082-1.jpg

Doug

That looks a lot like ours when we got it :D

09042011486.jpg

Built '71 (early crossover! :lol: ), now a little closer to the ground and toyed with a bit 8)

180220121093.jpg

Ours used to be that colour, just need to convince the wife to go back to original colour when we paint it.
lolaengine.jpg

loladetail.jpg

He's mine..!! :D Thought the thread needed more brighter colour, all these whites and blues..!!?? :lol: :lol:
All great crossovers though guy's and girls..!! 8) 8)

DSCN2424-1.jpg

DSCN2433.jpg

Mark6455 said:
Here's mine with new shoe's

c320ecbb.jpg

Mark

Hello mate, what colour is your bus ? Mine is a horrible bright red, but I have uncovered some original paint, and it looks exactly like yours :)

Mines Hiding in the garage at the mo still not done! When it was in a peice and before it found out what a welder was. Mines a dec 1971.
KGrHqQOKj4E37cKKMWHBOLJuLv1_12.jpg

dormy72 said:
mines a crossover too, best of both worlds low lights front, highlights rear good brakes. love it to bits and RHD aswell.
DSC_0084_023.jpg

DSC_0081_020.jpg
That is such a pretty bus you have there mate,colour combo is perfect :D :D

Latest posts