Crossover list!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just joined. Found your site online. I live in Canada. I've got a 72 westfalia with the roof removed for now with a Sportsmobile top to go on. Here's a pic of the top on the po's bus.

Attachments

• Sportsmobile top.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 512
  • Bus front.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 514
hi, i have a 1972 crossover danbury pop top. it is a K reg. have sent pm to you pancho re: the 72 stickers.

jason

I've got what was/will be a '72 crossover.
DSC00067.jpg

sorry that's the only photo I have at the minute.Plenty of parts bought,now just have to find the confidence to start cutting him.His reg is DPM978K and was originally red/white just in case someone out there recognise him.

guys very sorry for the delay in postage of the 72 stickers, I've been up to my eyes getting the van sorted for MOT, its going through this morning so fingers crossed I'll have some free time! I'll def get them all posted out this weekend, sorry again! Btw they look pretty good on! Thanks for your patience

Hello

Slow to add mine to the list as I've had to reregister as I couldn't log on anymore. (used to be plain Rosko).

I've got a '72 Danbury on a K reg- ECV 123K. White and red but what the original shade of red was is debatable...

Just passed the MOT yesterday with nothing required at all 8) so I'm feeling well smug!

Just re-registered back on here, Used to be Nellybus.
Had computer night mares and change of job so progress with my 72 crossover microbus has been slow!
But i'd like to add mine to crossover list.

Got a Devon RHD, made 72 registered 73 so on a K.

I think it has the wrong arches? as they aren't flat. So I have left the wrong deformation panel and grafted in lower indicators, and will pop on some fg brazilian bay round type bumpers.
It's not original and so I want to just do my own thing with it........no portholes though!!

72 x Devon Tintop

same as the day it rolled out of the show room all those years ago amazing!!!!!

only had new tyres, brakes, engines, clutches, light bulbs, bottom of side door, cab floor pan, seat belt mounts, inner arches, batt tray, shocks, ball joints, bearings, paint........but apart from that as original (Trigger moment) :lol:

Not trying to be rude & impatient, BUT...

What happend to these stickers?! Did anyone other than Mustard72 get theirs?

Any pics from anyone?

if you cant get hold of pancho i can call round and ruff him up a bit :p :D

he only lives around the corner from me.

'71 Dorma said:
Not trying to be rude & impatient, BUT...

What happend to these stickers?! Did anyone other than Mustard72 get theirs?

Any pics from anyone?

Still awaiting for mine!!!! :cry: :cry:

Recon hes gone on holiday with the prcoeeds :D :D

mine's a lhd 72, original westy, going to fit a full sliding sunroof. lowered, and just sailed straight through the MOT. :D
anybody out there in sunny oxfordshire?

Rhd 72 converted panel, arnie levis built 1776, and fat boy muffler that pulls well! soon to be stripped back to a panel van again! ( when the crew cab is done) I want some stickers some one pm if it gets sorted please

I have a 72 Devon crossover. It's been cannibalised a bit over the years, when I bought it it had a Ford watercooled engine (I know, I have no idea why I bought it), no rear bumper and a bit of scaffold pole with indicators stuck in it for a front bumper.

Slowly getting back to somewhere near original, next job is drilling out the holes for the low indicators to go back in.

I feel sorry for the poor thing so am gradually "making it well", though it would probably have been better to have sold it ages ago and bought a less-hacked-up one.

Latest posts