Crossover list!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just stumbled across this thread.
72 westy tin top, cali import with custom interior

059.jpg

stickers look great, will take 2 if any left. let me know and i will paypal the dosh
thanks Chris

Chris said:
just stumbled across this thread.
72 westy tin top, cali import with custom interior

059.jpg

stickers look great, will take 2 if any left. let me know and i will paypal the dosh
thanks Chris

No problem dude! Pm me your postage details! I'm lovin your bus, looks awesome! What colour code is that?

Cheers

panchocrossover said:
Dudes sorry, I've gave u the wrong paypal address! Its [email protected]!

Sorry guys

As delboy would say "What a plonker".
Money resent via paypal. Seemed to have reconised email address this time :D

Being a bit os a sad arse now are we all going to stick in the same place so that it is easy to reconise, say one in the front window top RH corner, so when driving down the motorway we can spot them. :p

panchocrossover said:
Cheers dude, u said it" complete plonker" but the man that go's by pancho is known as brian wilkinson :mrgreen!

Thats what paypal tells me, modern technology! great int it. Brian Wilkinson not that your a plonker. :oops:

Payment recalled and re-sent. PM sent earlier.

Good job Pancho, look forward to placing my sticker in my windscreen for Rustydiver to give me a wave :wink: :wink:

Hi,

Have just signed up, so here's our 08/71 Crossover Westy on a K plate. Just finished interia resto, poptop canvas and front panel.

Attachments

• Our Westy.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 549
hi pancho, money has been sent and i have pm'd you my adress.
thanks for the comments on the van. i had it sprayed in its origional colour which was pastel white, L90D.

Latest posts