Crossover list!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panchocrossover

Reaction score
I think its about time he got are little sub club on the roll! We've had all the rest now its time for the best :mrgreen: " 72 crossover"
so wot ya got guys? I'll start!

Pancho- 72 crossover not sure of the og conversion!

I have a 72 Micro Bus Standard no delux stuff, it has no indicators and an anti-theft accelerator pedal that can fall apart at any time, Blue and white with my bad blue paint job, but runs like a dream and I would prob sleep with it if I was a Baywindow myself :D

One here,1972 L plate bought of Ebay :shock: undergoing a full strip down and rebuild,Big list "Massive list" :lol: of things to do.but no rush just a project to keep me busy

I've got a 72 Dormobile crossover, with complete interior, pop top, & all the original documents & manauls. It's lowered, pollished empi 5's, twin 40's, & a bloody loud exhaust :mrgreen:

72 x over westy - although not much westy in it anymore. full length bed arriving end of week, top half resrayed next weekend including a very manky looking pop top.

Roll on the summer

One more here!!

RYYK!!

DSCF0187-1.jpg

Moosefront3quarter.jpg

I also have a crossover front :mrgreen: hopefully not for too much longer as I have sourced the low lights from 2 excellent people on here.

Latest posts