Cunning Bus Project

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buss69 said:
Nah! That ain't slow dude 8) Hope ya well fella. :D

Still working on my wiring loom design when I can, usually the occasional 30 minutes in the evenings. Nearly there with it though, just a few more components, number the rest of the fuses, then calculate and check wire gauges and I can start to build it. It's a monster of a diagram now though, relays, relays everywhere!!!! :lol: :shock:

I'll send it over when I'm done.

I've done quite a bit more on the bus too, but with work being so busy, I have not had time to update this thread. I have saved all the pictures though, so I will update it at some point. :party0047:

Buddy!!! :party0047:

So close to finishing the design stage of the loom project, but I had to postpone working on it for a few weeks due to another more important project at work :cry:

I hope to be working back on it in a week or so, then finally build it.

I really should update this thread, I have so many pictures of progress when I've been able to work on the bus.. :|

cunning plan said:
Buddy!!! :party0047:

So close to finishing the design stage of the loom project, but I had to postpone working on it for a few weeks due to another more important project at work :cry:

I hope to be working back on it in a week or so, then finally build it.

I really should update this thread, I have so many pictures of progress when I've been able to work on the bus.. :|

Update the thread dude. It'll be really good to see the progress you've made.

Buss69 said:
Earth calling Cunning, earth calling Cunning. Come in Cunning :D

Hope ya well sir, how's the bus coming along?

Cunning receiving. Work calling Cunning more :cry: :lol:

Work on the bus is on hold at the moment and I still haven't had time to upload all of the updates!

I'm just enjoying looking at your hole.......... ;)

cunning plan said:
Cunning receiving. Work calling Cunning more :cry: :lol:

Boo :(

cunning plan said:
Work on the bus is on hold at the moment and I still haven't had time to upload all of the updates!

That is well busy, good and bad I guess?

cunning plan said:
I'm just enjoying looking at your hole.......... ;)

My big hole? You Rotter :lol:

art b said:
are we there yet ..? :lol:

CLOSE!!!! I've been so busy with work AND the bus that I have not had time to update this thread....

A lot of the RHD and / or '68 only parts have slowed me down and the wiring loom is EPIC, but......... hold that thought!

Pure jealous of your tallent looking lovely mate!

I’m usless at messing end up paying to get all work done so I’m sumizing I’ve bought a bottom less money pit just thankful I’ve quit drink drugs & cigarettes so at least Ile have some cash to throw at it yours is beautiful mate 😍

Latest posts