Curtain rail fitting

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrs hoskins

Reaction score
Sorry , it's not up there with lowered beams, hot cam shafts and slamming etc, but I need a bit help with ....I'm embarrassed to say.....my curtains

I'm struggling to figure out where the long rail goes , on the sliding door side ......does anyone have any pictures of how/ where it goes . I'm ok with front, back and drivers side .

Cheers

Aaaah , so it doesn't / can't go flush to the window , where it passes over the sticky out bit by the passengers left ear ?!

They are just a pair of Saab seats. You sit quite high in them but they were all we could afford at the time and
are very comfy. They took the place of a set of Volvo fronts that were so soft we bounced everywhere we went.

J & P
:D :D :D

I fitted a set of Saab seats , but just couldnt get comfortable as they sat too high , and I've got short legs.( although they do reach the ground which is handy !) I just couldn't figure out a way of getting it lower, without seriously butchering the seat , or the frame or both . Shame , cos as you say they are good seats , and mine were leather .
In the end , I had the originals recovered , the seat itself isn't as comfortable , but the driving position is much better.

Latest posts