Curtain rail kits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoddy

Reaction score
Hi All,

Can someone post me a pic of how their curtain rail is positioned over the sliding door?

Going to buy one of those kits that madmatz etc do, but looking at the bus last night I'm guessing there must be a section that needs fitting higher than the other side pieces over the door entrance......

Cheers
Craig

http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac317/gas1man/20141115_121650_zps01d77c3c.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is not perfect but I think there are or is another on my thread or photobucket acc.
Hope it helps.

J & P
:D :D :D

Thanks, much appreciated! Looks like it just skims over the top of the sliding door rail then.

Great bus btw...l just found your thread on Boris so will have a good read through that. Inspiration for a newbie!

Cheers
Craig

The rail in my bus is bent/shaped around the profile of the top door runner on the inside edge, i can get a pic tommorrow in daylight if you want

Sam

Cheers Sam. Think I understand how people are fitting them now. Just need to get it ordered and put the theory into place :0) I'm not fitting the rail round the cab area so that's one less bit to do.

Will give you a shout if another ohoto would be handy!
Cheers
Craig

Hi Sam....can u take that pic when u get chance. Had a look at mine yesterday and still puzzled as there seems quite a height diff between rear side window and sliding door. Does it sit just on top of the sliding door runner then bend down on the panel between them both, then fit along top of,rear side window? Pics paint a 1000 words so they say :0'

Cheers
Craig

http://i1369.photobucket.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think I have just stumbled across another thread on samba with a pic. This shows the curtain rail actually fitted to the sliding door track itself and not through the roof lining onto the side of the bus itself. So the bend people refer too is the bend of the door track and not a bend between the window and the door!

Latest posts