cushions n covers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiplee123

Reaction score
Gonna order some foam cushions and covers for my r n r bed and maybe new covers for front seats to match. Where's the best place to purchase them ?

ours came with the bed from JK :roll:

but after 8 years my ass now touches the bed base so just going to go to my local upholstery foam guy and get replacements as long as you tell it's for a "caravan" seat/bed the will give you the right firmness.

Anyone know what delilahs vw camper upholstry stuff is like. I've seen there website and they look good. The quality seems to vary between company's.

For Foam I use, 'the foam shop' they cut to size and postage is reasonable. They also have varying densities which helps.

As for covers there are loads of places that do good quality. I use 'spirit interiors' as I have dealt with Dave for years. I also use J&S Upholstry (Dolly Daydream on here) they do some amazing repro stuff.

I found this website haven't bought from them but choice n prices look good :)
http://www.AnyFoam.co.uk/quote.php?product=Curved+L+cushion&chosen=clcushion&variable=8489&calc=2196.8547874103624&top_width=450&len=400&edge=100&thickness=100&bottom_width=900&unit=mm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good luck

I think where ever i buy the covers ill get the same company to supply the foam too. Mind u i see they sell closed cell foam. 1 m x 1 m x 1cm is about £11. May get some of that for insulation.
I notice u can get your seats fully recovered or u can buy covers to fit yourself. Anone fitted there own front seat covers and do they look ok

shiplee123 said:
Anyone know what delilahs vw camper upholstry stuff is like. I've seen there website and they look good. The quality seems to vary between company's.

Few shots of my interior done by Delilah's. I've had loads of good comments re my interior and I am very pleased with it.
Good after service too. They've made me other bits and pieces to match as well.

By the way - I'm not related to Delilahs in any way , just happy with the service ;)

IMG_0236_zpsb655cb68.jpg

IMG_0241_zpsb648ba99.jpg

IMG_0240_zpse3809c6c.jpg

IMG_0246_zps554fb198.jpg

Latest posts