• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Customisable Campervan Pictures

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusPB

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just knocking around an idea at home and thought I'd test the waters here.

Doing some illustration and thinking of selling prints. I'm making fully customisable images which can feature your very own van (and cars later)

Want to know what people think of them, and what kind of money people would be prepared to pay. Just to see if there is any interest etc.

These images are of mine, my sisters (The blue one) and a friends (Rusty the red one) buses.

I'm adding quite a lotof stuff to personalise them. Different details to the vans themselves. Colour etc. Different roof types, wheels and stuff (And I'm also half way through a t25 for it as well)

Sadie_zps623e6ea5.jpg

Cornflower_zps3e4ba7fa.jpg

Rustycopy_zps067a4c57.jpg

've done a test print onto one of those nice canvas box type prints (No frame) quite big. 20" x 10'". Thinking of selling something like that for around £30.

Having said that was thinking that a good way to do it might be to print it however the customer wants and change £10 extra per print maybe.

Comments and thoughts...

Latest posts