Danbury 1972

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halfpint_fighter

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen a pic of this in my hello thread but i thought this would be the best place to post more pics.

100_0897.jpg

Cooker up and L shape day settee
100_0920.jpg

Dinner time or a game of cards?
100_0924.jpg

Bedtime
100_0926.jpg

A rose between 2 thorns! :wink:
100_1027.jpg

Cooking by the sea
100_1156.jpg

We got married in July and of course there was only one choice for our wedding cars.

I went to church in the bus and Emma arrived in the stretch. We chose a reception venue which was a 30 minute drive away to enjoy being driven in the bug! I even got to have a drive :D
EmmaOliver07070793.jpg

EmmaOliver07070789.jpg

Just spotted this thread, Halfpint_fighter. :D

I see you've got a very original one too. Its interesting all the different combinations you can make with the boards and cushions.

Have you noticed in the interior shots of Danburys how most of them have lost the covers to their neon lights! :lol: Ours was no exception, the covers were quite flimsy and ours must have broken after only 5 or 6 years. :)

:lol:

I was thinking the very same thing about the interior light cover when i was looking at one on here the other day!

We have now replaced the interior light with one that was similar but without the sharp metal frame!

Looking very dappa mate! I`m thinking of using mine for me and the best man on our wedding day but she needs to be "Touched up" before then shall we say!!! :lol:

The mrs has the benefit of my friends 63 devon split.

Snap! I too have a 72 Danbury..... however yours looks to be in great condition whereas mine is currently on the road to resto-recovery.... I hope.

Cool ride and looked great for the wedding.... Congrats!

Looks sweet does that van 8)

The wedding pics look very nice - looks like you had a great day :D

Latest posts