Danbury roof lining

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bazzaworld

Reaction score
Hi all
If anyone is having condensation problems with their Danbury or any bay fitted with a fibreglass pop roof, have a look at the felt lining we fitted to our van today it was our first attempt it has solved the problem and looks great too
Barry and Bec
ave9y6yp.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bazzaworld said:
Hi all
If anyone is having condensation problems with their Danbury or any bay fitted with a fibreglass pop roof, have a look at the felt lining we fitted to our van today it was our first attempt it has solved the problem and looks great too
Barry and Bec
ave9y6yp.jpg

That does look very good indeed,, what sort of adhesive did you use on that then?? And did you stick it to steel and fibreglass ??

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Love it :mrgreen:

We ordered the felt from fleabay, it came with the cans of adhesive spray and cost about £30
We stuck it to the fibre glass and it tucks under the iron surround when the roof is down, it took about 2 hours,but you do need 2 of you to do the job, we are really pleased with the result

The pop top I have has been painted
It looks crap I've been thinking about
Doing something with it for some time
Thanks for the great idea and pics
Now I need a good idea for covering the skidmark
Effect canvas inside the van
Geordie

I have '69 danbury and have just painted the underside of mine and it still looks crap. I like this idea. Could you give me a link to the fleabay product please?

Ta.

Latest posts