Dash Lights

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaggy

Reaction score
OK when I use my headlights, when I click it to the first click, a little green light comes on the dash to say "LOOK YOU HAVE YOUR LIGHTS ON" which is great, but when I go to the next click the lights go on full so I can see in the dark but the green light goes off, is this normal :D

Please excuse but stupidity regarding whats main beam or side lights, as I always get it wrong, so the one click idea seemed great as of not to confuse to much :D

The green light is on when your side ligths are on dude.

Then when you click to add it into main/full beam a blue light it should switch to a blue light!

Hi

I have just solved exactly the same problem in ny bus. I just wired the green light to the the terninal which is live when both are on. So basically my green light comes on when sidelights are on and stays on when dipped beam is on. When I go on main full bean the little blue dot lights up as well.

I couldn't figure it out straight away but it works fine now. Is your bus an import? Mines from the USA and I wondered if when the previous owner changed it to Euro spec lights they caused that problem.

Use a multimeter to find out which is live and when.

Good luck

Yeah it is well in my bus anyway. The green light is on when side lights are on, it's on when dipped is on and it stays on when main full beam is on but is accompanied by the little blue dot on the other side of the guage when main full beam is on.

That's correct yeah??? :?

I think my green light may go off when my blue one comes on.

Not 100% though as my main/full beam isn't working at the moment due to a faulty switch :? !!!

Mines a British van, but I think green when lights are on then blue when full beam comes on sounds about right so, im gonna mess around a little and get it working like that :D

the guys that mot my van do it as it would of been back then, so they just sit drink tea, and admire it then say its passed :D

from factory:
green light on for sidelights
off for dipped beam
blue light comes on for main beam 8)

seems a bit daft like, i rewired it so green on all time lights are on

Latest posts