delux window trim ....bit of a bugger to fit but done it!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crede999

Reaction score
finally got me trim fitted to the front screen , was a bit of a bugger but as with most thing when its tight you need plenty of lube !!! :lol: heres the results
bus.jpg

regards
chris

dubscum said:
sweet 8) i'm also very much liking your "AA" badge

its a 1970 one off fleebay paid a tenner for it,theres different badges for different years i think it looks very 70s ,just on the look out for some french flares now and a three star jumper !

crede999 said:
finally got me trim fitted to the front screen , was a bit of a bugger but as with most thing when its tight you need plenty of lube !!! :lol: heres the results
bus.jpg

regards
chris
very nice mate that is next on my ever growing list of things to get done !!! :D

Looking good. need to replace mine at somepoint. Where did you get them from?

leon said:
Looking good. need to replace mine at somepoint. Where did you get them from?

to be honest..................
ive got the alley one still hanging on the wall in the garage , as i knew if i tried to fit that id balls it up and i couldnt get anyone locally enough to fit it for me so i bought the plastic stuff from jk and you no what you cant tell and it looks the bollocks ,and it will bend and flex any direction you like id recomend it, its a bit pricey though and you need two lots to do the front screen

regards
chris

good job chris

i have been having some success with the doors, will inform you as soon as they are on the van. i dont want to jinx it now :D

Latest posts