• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deluxe grill trim and front grill chrome covers, genuine vw

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron

Reaction score
I have a near mint early deluxe grill surround+ the original chrome alloy front two bits in the same condition, all tabs present, the latter is not that easy to find genuine allthough I believe you can get the grill surround now as a copy.
Looking to sell as one, £100ono
I also have an early bay Devon interior, most there, red in colour, not seen this set up but I guess they made more than one, has a swing out cooker too, not complete but most there, the red tables must worth something to someone, will not split.
I have early and late ignition housings with barrels and keys, good as new.
The late housings are for 75> buses but they are complete with indicater and washer switch also the black plastic surround and top bearing, so basically the complete thing an they are NOS, these are no longer available new from anyone.
I also have the much sought after brake light for the dash, little red light, I think I have three of these in perfect condition, most I have seen are dust.....
I have a set of Westy alloy roof bars that keep the canvas attached to the roof, 4 pieces.
Two spare windscreens, pick up only.
I will be at Viccy farm for the SSVC agm in may if anyone is interested in the small stuff, if you want it, pay for it, I will bring it, it's a splitys thing but many bays do turn up, and so they should.
If you are missing a small bit to finish you van, I have collected such stuff, nothing to big, just little bits, ASK......
If you have a splitys then the same apples, ASK....

Ron
[email protected]

Hi Ron,

I am after a front windscreen for an early bay, what condition are the ones you have ? new? used? price?

Cheers

Mike

As far as I remember they are fine, the cars we restored had top tint fitted, I will have a look at them Monday, price, to shift them, £30, how's that ?
They are used.

Ron

Latest posts