• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Desperately wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bazzaworld

Reaction score
Has anyone got a spare bar the one that goes through the front chassis at the front under the cab, the accelerator cable connects to one end and the accelerator pedal linkage the other, it's about 9 inches in length, I hope this all makes sense

I would drop him a message as I think he was looking at it

owain said:
Send him a message, as he has stuff under development.
I've just been on the phone to him and they will be ready in about 2 weeks, they will be stainless steel ,

I'm in the same zone, cutting off the end to put on buttys repair, he is working on them, I would have thought any piece of steel the right length would do it, get hold of butty and he should be able to help.

I rang Simon( Buttys bits) he made me one which I recieved the next day the bloke is a top man,as always with his stuff it is quality

I have picked up the shafts , spacers and the cable end plates today , endplates need plating and the shafts need the holes to fit the roll pin in , then they will be up for sale on the site . Graham from Midland Earlybay has fitted a couple and has given me a few tips to fitting it . Not as straight forward to fit as you would think , but will fit . Involves fitting the shaft first with no endplate fitted then assembling it all in place . We are getting there , this will cover all 1969 to 1972 models , i would sort the 67 to 69 models but unless someone can let me have the shaft and endplate from there bus to copy im a bit stuck . Can even be a broken one , would be nice to have the wheelarch end fittings as well . Then i can sort the bearing plate repair section out . Obviously you would get a shiney new one to replace the one you loan or give me .

Latest posts