Deva pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EgoTrippin

Reaction score
Here's my photos from this weekend. Had a great time using the bus how it should be - camping out and enjoying the show.

DSC02528small.jpg

DSC02533small.jpg

DSC02535small.jpg

DSC02548small.jpg

DSC02547small.jpg

DSC02549small.jpg

DSC02529small.jpg

Thanks to everyone who came up to have a chat about the bus - it was good to meet you all. See you at the next show :D

Looking like a decent show there chap 8)

Yeah its a good show Easy. Saw a few eb's around the camping areas sporting the forum stickers. :)

Damn Deva's quite a trek for you Steve, getting warmed up for Europe? :wink:

i'm in the process of my gearbox conversion, i'll let you know how it goes... success i hope as it'll be covering 1500-2000 miles to Camberg and Bug-in over the next few weeks! :shock:

liking this pic lots, great angle and looks good with all the matching vent window openness going on :)

DSC02528small.jpg

Some nice early bays at the show, i said hi to two of you, ego and easy i think, when i was working the gate :D
I had a word with Matt who runs Deva and he has said that next year we can put on a display on the sunday
:D what do you guys think.
well im glad that you who went had a good time.
Andy

wasnt me dude, sorry. I was at Bristol Volksfest :D

No worries :D to be honest, the amount that I drank at Bristol Volksfest it could have been me out on a mission!! :lol:

Yeah Tim - worked hard to get all the windows open just right :)

I reckon I'll be needing that gearbox as it was another push getting back to a campsite near Brighton before 9.30 sunday night - let me now how the conversion goes. The bus is still pulling like a train though! Just not a very fast one :)

Whats the deal with bug-in? I'd love to get time off work to get over there for the weekend especially as its the first one.

EgoTrippin' said:
Here's my photos from this weekend. Had a great time using the bus how it should be - camping out and enjoying the show.

Thanks to everyone who came up to have a chat about the bus - it was good to meet you all. See you at the next show :D

cool pics, and nice to have the vans next to each other. bloody warm though :D

Definately good to get the buses next to each other Ash- we'll have to work on that line up for next year :) Props to Andy for having a word with the organisers about that one.

andys said:
Some nice early bays at the show, i said hi to two of you, ego and easy i think, when i was working the gate :D
I had a word with Matt who runs Deva and he has said that next year we can put on a display on the sunday
:D what do you guys think.
well im glad that you who went had a good time.
Andy

It was me dude :wink:

V nice rides - but check out chubbub2005's spotting in the Gallery. Must be the cheapest early bay around at the price of a 1st class stamp! Lucky sod (or sodette)!

Now I've cheered you all up I'm back to trying to wire brush me bumper. Anyone know where I can get a nice cheap rear one? - must have deluxe trim of course and only cost about 50p.

It's grim up north and still siling it down! :cry:

Latest posts