Devon Bunk Vinyl Covers

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Board Monkee

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone had a contact who could make vinyl covers? I need a pair for my bunks in my Early Devon as one is shot and the other missing.

So by covers I mean the two pieces of vinyl which basically hold the bunks in place when they are stored away.

Cheers
Jimi

One slight issue ‘ may’ be that the poppers are not necessarily uniform as in I think they may have been done by hand and not tooooo strictly to measurement. I’ve had three secondhand ones and they’ve all been different. Maybe I was just unlucky with mine.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, good luck with it :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
One slight issue ‘ may’ be that the poppers are not necessarily uniform as in I think they may have been done by hand and not tooooo strictly to measurement. I’ve had three secondhand ones and they’ve all been different. Maybe I was just unlucky with mine.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, good luck with it :mrgreen:

The poppers were supplied loose with a fitting tool when we got ours

Thanks all that’s awesome info. Never considered the poppers being in different places so may have to go down the “custom made” road.

72bayWesty - were the holes for the poppers already in the covers or did you make these as part of the process of fitting them??

Thanks again both.

Board Monkee said:
Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone had a contact who could make vinyl covers? I need a pair for my bunks in my Early Devon as one is shot and the other missing.

So by covers I mean the two pieces of vinyl which basically hold the bunks in place when they are stored away.

Cheers
Jimi
I got new bunk covers in Ivory for my Dormobile straight from their website. I can't imagine that they are so different. Why not check it out.
Aardvark

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thanks to all for your reply’s and PM’s.

So found that unfortunately Poptop Parts are not trading at the moment but hope to be back up and running in the future. In the end I received a PM off Cat at Mooch Customs as she is a Trimmer and offered to give the covers a go. Can’t tell you how stoked I was with the final result.....they look awesome and a decent match to the originals.

If you’re in need of some covers or any kind of trimming work Cat is definitely worth a shout.

Check her out on Instagram (Mooch Customs) and you should see the pics of my covers on there.

Thanks again all.

Jimi

Latest posts